Girobond NBS is a pioneering adhesive alloy for crown and bridge technology. The specific composition of this CoCrMo alloy, with fine additives but no carbon content, provides optimal properties for exceptional results.
- CrMo bonding alloy free of nickel and beryllium.
- Excellent laser welding behavior, no risk of crack development as it is carbon-free.
- Also suitable as a universal alloy for model-making skeletal prostheses, large telescopic cases and delicate superstructures.
- High homogeneity within batches and good reproducibility thanks to the optimized production process.
- Suitable for casting by any standard method.
- Good controllability of the melting and casting process.
- Easy milling (310 HV10).
- Dense surface, good polishability, rich gloss.
- Completely trouble-free and safe veneering with traditional veneering ceramics that meet the thermal expansion coefficient of Girobond NBS 14.1 x 10-6K-1 (25-500°C).
Instructions for Use
Download the Instructions for Use