SHOFU Ceramage Up Body 5g
Flowable, light-curing microhybrid composite for the free layering technique: This new high-tech material combines all the positive characteristics of ceramic and composite. The perfectly synergistic layering protocol with opalescent incisal masses and translucent masses, with their optical-luminous characteristics that imitate the natural tooth, allows the creation of aesthetic restorations that present a brilliance in all light conditions.
The matrix with ceramic fillers and the compact and homogeneous nanostructure guarantee high resistance to abrasion and bending and color stability. The thixotropic masses, ready to use, allow you to simply model the shapes of the teeth directly from the appropriate dispenser, with a probe or a brush. The individual masses are fluid yet stable, easy to shape, grind and polish. They can also be mixed together for unlimited characterizations.
- An almost unlimited range of indications
- Simple reproduction of all tooth shades according to the VITA* Classical shade guide
- Natural aesthetics and opalescence
- Extraordinary resistance and abrasion characteristics
- Excellent polishability and surface density
- Plaque resistant and chromatically stable
- Fully veneered crowns, bridges, superstructures on telescopic crowns and on implants
- Work on attacks
- Occlusal aesthetic veneers
- Inlays/onlays and veneers
- Long-term interim
- Characterization of prosthetic teeth